The rugged Biolube spray system is specifically designed for Lubie® products only. Its reliable and cost-effective applicator accurately atomizes the correct formula of lubricant onto wood or metal processing blades and tooling. Customers report longer blade and tool life along with reduced downtime. Filer's spend less time cleaning and sharpening blades. Simply install the nozzles, connect your air supply and the spray system is operational. Lube flow is quickly and easily adjusted.
Easily installs on:• Band sawmills of all sizes, both vertical and horizontal
• Thin Kerf Gang Rips and edgers
• Finger jointers, moulders, Scragg mills, package saws and more
- Improved cutting accuracy, increased feed rate and higher production
- Decreased blade/tool overheating
- Longer blade/tool life
- Reduced downtime
- Heavy-duty construction
- Quick, easy installation and service
- Use with any non-flammable, non-hazardous, environmentally-friendly lubricants or coolants
- New safety relief valve
- Venturi block quick disconnect
- New manifold design with less components. Backwards compatible with 900 series tank.
- Serialization for easy asset and warranty tracking
- All pneumatic (no electric required)
- Large 5 gallon reservoir
- 2” safety cap fill port
- Double SST mesh lube filer
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Lubie 1000-8 (eight-nozzle)
- Lubie 1000-6 (six-nozzle)
- Lubie 1000-4 (four-nozzle)
- Lubie 1000-2 (two-nozzle)
Lubie® lubricants are formulated for specific uses to meet your particular need. Our lubricants are proven to be trouble-free and are biodegradable. No silicones or waxes are used in any of our products and most are free of toxic or hazardous chemicals. Lubie® lubricants are easily applied using the low-maintenance Lubie® LubeMaster Spray System.
For the filing and tool room, our coolants and cleaners are formulated for all types of manual and automatic grinding and machining operations. They are commonly used with high speed steel, carbide or coated carbide tooling. Economical and resistant to bacterial growth, these coolants have excellent water dilution rates, resist cobalt leaching, provide effective corrosion and rust protection extending tool life.